Too Tired To Ride.

This week has not been a lot of fun.

I walked into work with a solid plan of what I needed to accomplish. Instead, I was hit with a crisis that occupied me for four solid days. I didn't have time to eat much of anything each day other than a handful of cashews. I got home exhausted, wanting nothing more than to eat and go to sleep so I could tackle the problem again the next day.

I didn't get on the bike.

On the fourth day, when a semi-resolution to the crisis had been reached, I came home and wasn't sure if I knew how to turn the pedals over anymore. I didn't know if there would be anything behind them if I did.

Turns out, I remembered and there was. The legs were a little flat, but the world didn't fall off its axis while I was otherwise occupied.

That's nice to know, but hopefully next week will go better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rules.

The Middle Men.

Why Would Anyone Want To Do It?