Ah-loo-min-ee-um and Mostly Clear Pavement

Today a box appeared on my front porch. I ripped into it like a kid on Christmas, and was soon tacking a few parts together until this spring's project started to take shape.
It looks like it's going to be a blast to ride. There's something about a nice aluminum frame that I like, and Markus Storck makes nice bikes.

I didn't have much time to play with my new toy, because I promised myself that I'd go for a ride. After a winter on the trainer, i was ready to ride outside on pavement. Sure, there was the occasional ice and runoff, and the sand was thick in spots, but just pedaling a bike and have it move was a pretty awesome thing. As usual, my horrible bike handling skills were as rusty as they always are this time of year, but it really didn't matter. I had fun.
 
Maybe I'll find the time to build up the Storck and the rest of the projects I have hanging in the garage. That would be a nice change.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.