Not Quite.

I've been playing around with the Specialized Power saddle ever since I installed it on the Storck.
  
I'd adjust the nose up a bit and ride it for a couple days. Then I'd adjust the fore-aft-positioning and ride it for a couple more days. Then I'd adjust it again...
  
Nothing so far has felt "right". To be fair, I've ridden a different brand and shape of saddle for well over a decade, so some adjustment is to be expected.
  
My ti bike has a Specialized saddle. one I had sitting around on the parts pile for years. I threw it on the bike, adjusted it like the Bontrager saddles I normally use, and it worked well. I haven't touched it since.
  
This saddle, due to its shortened nose, has a shape that I'm finding problematic to adjust to. A lot of this is due to my propensity to sit on the nose of the saddle. When you suck as badly as I do, you're on the rivet even during moderate efforts. This is something I was hoping to fix with the change in saddle. Hard to ride on the rivet when there is no rivet.
  
I'll play around with this saddle until the Shimano PRO Stealth shows up. Hopefully I'll have the position dialed in well enough, and I can use it as a starting point for that saddle.
  
Then the process will begin all over again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.