Easier These Days.

As I mentioned the other day, I have a small pile of blog posts in the bank, meaning what you read isn't necessarily what I'm doing or thinking at the moment. They're often a week or more old, banked against the inevitable times when I can't think of anything to write or just don't have the time to force it upon the rest of the world.
 
It's especially hard in the winter, when my bike-related activities center around the always (never) interesting but somewhat limited world of the trainer. How much can you really say about sitting and one place and grinding away at the pedals? Five words, tops. I've counted them. The rest is just fluff.
 
This time of year, as I'm released into the infinite and dynamic world outside, the thoughts come easier. I forget more than I remember, but a lot of them do make it to the blog. Vacations and freedom from carting kids to and from school provide an amazing amount of time that can be wasted crafting this crap. Rides, races, personalities... they all provide seemingly endless sources of material, unlike the dank recesses of my garage.
  
Just because I may have changed my mind doesn't make a blog post any less meaningful. None of them are. They may be stale, but as long as they're more or less in chronological order, I figure you're getting what you paid for.
 
Oh... right. My plans for riches through blogification have not borne fruit just yet, but I'm sure any day now...
 
Any day now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.