Outclassed Again.

For a self-styled sprinter (with absolutely nothing concrete to back the assertion up with), I haven't won much recently. Make that anything. I haven't even been in the mix. I've barely managed to hang on in the draft of the rest of the pack. I've tried to rebuild some form and played around when I could, but mostly I've just ridden around gassed while the big boys flexed their muscles. It's fun, but that sort of fun doesn't lead to eternal glory and 72 virgins in heaven like a win at a criterium nobody cares about. So why keep doing it?
 
Wanky pretty much hit the nail on the head.
 
While I may disagree most strenuously with #9 (Quit buying stuff), the rest neatly sums it up. Print the post out and tape it to your top tube for handy reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.