Multiples.

In my continuing quest to avoid developing Type VIII diabeetus, I upped my nutritional supplement game. I'd slacked off for a while, after reading a well-balanced diet will provide everything you need. Turns out there's some holes in the Tastee Freeze menu that need to be addressed. Who knew?
 
I went to the local Target to cruise the vitamin aisle. I grabbed my usual biotics that had lost their amateur status and the mega-dose vitamin D pills, because I haven't seen the sun in months. Then I moved over to the multi-vitamin section to see what they had for me.
 
I stopped taking multi-vitamins years ago because they never seemed to do much besides tint my pee. However, I decided to give them another chance so I could feel like I was doing something positive for my health in between double cheeseburgers. I'm all about the feels. I bypassed the Centrums and other horse pills, because choking those down every day is a workout in itself and they usually come out the other side unchanged in form and composition. Kinda ruins the fragile illusion of healthy living I try to maintain. I might as well be eating gravel.
  
Then my eyes settled on the adult gummy multivitamins. Each gummy was shaped and colored like a little fruit because, natural. The gummy composition would allow me to sufficiently obscure its original form, thus preserving the illusion even as the entire vitamin payload was efficiently eliminated from my carcass. The gummy form is also like candy. For all I know, they might just be nothing but candy. This just increases the chances I'll take them on a regular basis. I like candy.
 
This morning I cracked open the bottle. The suggested dosage is two gummies, so I threw a couple in my mouth and start chewing. Not bad at all. I popped a couple more in, just to make up for lost time and add to my health buffer. Sounds plausible. They tasted better, so I grabbed a handful and sat down to binge watch some TV. By the time I turned the set off, the bottle was empty and my stores of a gazillion essential vitamins and minerals were overflowing.
 
I could get used to this healthy living stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.