A Break.

Yeah, I skipped last week. Your refund is in the mail.

To be honest, I didn't feel like blogging. I didn't feel like doing much of anything. I was hit with some devastating news that left me curled up in a fetal ball. Isolated and alone, stuck in the middle of a wildlife preserve in southwest Alaska, there was nothing I could do about it. I fell apart.

Then I got on the trainer and started riding. Every day I got up and put one foot in front of the other and tried to dig myself out of the hole. I reflected a lot. I avoided plundering the sites beer stash, given my current state. I did the work I'm paid to do, but not to the level I aspire to.

I'm a mess.

I don't know if I'm going to blog much for a while. Sorry. I have a lot to work through and posting it for the world to see is not my style. That's not what this blog is about.

We'll see where this all leads when we get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.