Turdy.

It's been a while since I've made an effort to watch the Tour de France. After Floyd's miraculous ride and Lance's comeback, I pretty much lost interest. A bunch of years of Sky domination really didn't exactly draw me back in. I'd follow the results casually on various cycling websites, but actually sitting down and watching stage coverage end-to-end? Nah, a clip of an attack or wreck was about it.

This year, mostly thanks to me being at a place that carries the right channel, I've watched the majority of the race. I delighted in the chaotic nature of this edition, with the rise of new powerhouses and plot twists nearly every day. It was like ASO finally figured out that their race was boring as crap and finally did something about it. See? There's a bright side of the pandemic after all.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Simpson

Narrowed Focus

Perhaps Where I need to Be.